"Board Share Member"
Our Board Share Membership is great for visitors looking to surf the epic south swell at first point on a premium board designed for the waves at Malibu! It's also a great way to try out different shapes and sizes or to not worry about having to store your own equipment. All board share memberships come with day-use access to the Surf Club.
Become a member and enjoy these benefits:
- Hand-picked quiver of Malibu premium boards, different shapes and sizes
- Rinse-Off Station
- Changing Rooms
- WiFi Lounge
- Coffee & Tea
- 10% In-Store Discount on day of check-outs
- Priority Sign-Up for Special Events
*Endless Summer Membership includes after hours club access
How does it work?
Board Share Memberships work like this:
1. Choose from the drop-down menu how many board check-outs you want. One checkout equals full day (10am-6pm) use of the board of your choice.
2. After you purchase, we'll have your name on file and you can stop in anytime during business hours to checkout a board of your choice.
3. Go surf and be happy. Enjoy Club amenities and return your board by 6pm!
Can I reserve a specific board?
Board check outs are on a first-come, first served basis... we guarantee that all of our boards are super fun to ride; but if you have your eye on something special, just give us a call in the morning and we can try to set aside the board that you want for the day. New board share options will be added/ changed from time to time, so make sure to check the rotation on our quiver (see photos for quiver).
Can I check out the board overnight?
All boards are due back before 6pm, but we do make exceptions from time to time...
I'm going on a road trip... can I check out the board for a few days?
You can check out the boards for multiple days in advance, with payment up- front per day and an additional refundable trip deposit.
What happens if I ding the board?
Dings happen, we know! Treat boards with care and if there is a smash-up in the water, we will assess the damage and charge you a small fee for ding repair $25-$50, depending on the severity of damage. If the board is totaled or damaged beyond repair you may be charged up to $500, depending on the value of the board.
Questions? Give us a call (424) 425-8033, stop-by in person, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!