Originally from New York, Elena developed an unforeseen love of the West Coast, and a strong attachment to the Pacific Ocean. She has since then immersed herself in the beauty of California. Exploring the coast through cooking, painting, and surfing.
Surfing has become Elena's first love, creating new opportunities within her life; cooking at surf/yoga retreats in Baja, building friendships, drawing lines in the water, and on paper.
Ever grateful for learning how to surf, even if it was in her 30's rather than her youth, Elena continues to inspire all who meet her to take risks and find laughter in all situations. Which makes her a fun and heartfelt instructor, giving her students encouragement to learn and feel at ease in the water.
- Beginner Lessons are 1 on 1 private sessions for those with little or no surfing experience. Sessions include a wetsuit and board rental for the day.
- Intermediate coaching sessions are designed for those who already own a board and wetsuit and who can catch waves on their own.
Availability - Due to high demand, Elena is booked out through late August 2020
- After payment is received, we will connect you with your instructor for scheduling.
- Lesson(s) must be scheduled within 1 month of purchase (for 1 lesson) and 3 months of purchase (for 3 lesson package).
- Lessons are 2 hours
- Each lesson includes a Drop-In Pass to the Surf Club.
Traveler requires at least a 24 hr. notification for any schedule changes including rescheduling or cancellation. If canceling appointment less than 24 hrs. from lesson time, customer will be charged in full for the lesson.
Save time and sign our waiver below: