As a native of Pacifica, Brittany grew up surfing on Linda Mar beach at the age of twelve. By sixteen she became a member of Pedro Point Surf Club where she competed in longboard events in Northern California.
Inspired by her parents love of teaching, Brittany gravitated towards studying education. You can find Brittany in pure bliss when she combines her love of surfing and teaching. With over a decade of experience as a surf instructor, Brittany has developed her own playful/technical teaching style for all ages. She brings a strong commitment of respecting each individual learning style her students demonstrate. Brittany has become a specialist in matching the best style of instruction for her students. She is creative, innovative and ingenious with some of the techniques she uses to connect and instruct with her students.
With a strong background of teaching and surfing at Linda Mar Beach you can assure your in good hands!
- Beginner Lessons are 1 on 1 private sessions for those with little or no surfing experience. Sessions include a wetsuit and board rental for the day.
- Intermediate coaching sessions are designed for those who already own a board and wetsuit and who can catch waves on their own.
- After payment is received, we will connect you with your instructor for scheduling.
- Lesson(s) must be scheduled within 1 month of purchase (for 1 lesson) and 3 months of purchase (for 3 lesson package).
- Lessons are 2 hours
- Each lesson includes a Drop-In Pass to the Surf Club.
Cancellation Policy: Traveler requires at least a 24 hr. notification for any schedule changes including rescheduling or cancellation. If canceling appointment less than 24 hrs. from lesson time, customer will be charged in full for the lesson.
Save time and sign our waiver below: